SQL Server Training
SQL is a database computer language designed for the retrieval and management of data in relational database. SQL stands for Structured Query Language.
What is the use of SQL?
- Logical, relational, physical, dimensional modeling
- Data Flow Diagrams
- DDL scripting
- SQL can execute queries against a database
- SQL can retrieve data from a database
- SQL Developer provides powerful editors for working with SQL, PL/SQL, Stored Java Procedures, and XML.
- Run queries, generate execution plans, export data to the desired format (XML, Excel, HTML, PDF, etc.), execute, debug, test, and document your database programs, and much more with SQL Developer.
Sql Server Training
Live Project Training
SQL Server / TSQL Classroom Training
SQL Server (T-SQL) Training
The course is carefully designed for starters and experienced professionals who wanted to start/enhance skill-set on SQL Server database fundamentals, Database Design and Capacity Planning, Table Design, Coding, Procedures, Functions, CTEs, Joins, Nested Queries, Inner Queries, Triggers, Synonyms, Cursors and Transactions. All training sessions are completely practical and real-time.
SQL School Training Institute offers realtime practical SQL Server / T-SQL Developer course pertaining to design and querying MS SQL Databases, Tuning, Programming, Joins and Transnational Coding for SQL Developers, MSBI Developers and Database Testers. Course includes Study Material, Practice Material, Interview and Certification Guidance.